A pack for four seasons – with the safety bonus of a Recco reflector that's detectable by search and rescue teams. This versatile style is sized for urban living and outdoor exploring. Easy to open and easy to organize, it's roomy enough to handle laptops, layers, and lunches. The design suits summer hikes, ski days and daily living. You can do it all with one daypack.
- Rugged construction combines 450 and 200-denier recycled polyester for great durability.
- Clamshell zipper with oversized glove-friendly pull loops.
- YKK® reversed coil zipper closes smoothly on main and accessory pockets.
- Shoulder straps in 2-layer foam/mesh fit comfortably.
- Adjustable sternum strap takes the tension off your shoulders.
- Textured backsheet with mesh and foam construction sits comfortably on your back.
- Top accessory pocket with a key clip keeps personal items secure.
- 2 stretch mesh side pockets with elastic edge to hold bottles securely.
- 10mm bar-tacked webbing lets you clip on a carabiner.
- Webbing loops let you attach poles or tools.
- Hydration sleeve with hanger and elastic edge holds a water bladder.
- Buckled compression straps reduce pack volume.
- Recco® reflector is detectable by ski patrols and search and rescue teams.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Main fabric||450-denier recycled polyester ripstop|
|Secondary fabric||200-denier recycled polyester|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.