Tiny but mighty, don't underestimate this daypack. It's compact design is ideal for urban commutes or as your carry-on item. It can still take a hydration sleeve, making it a solid choice for skiers, hikers and bikers on half-day missions – with the safety bonus of a Recco reflector that's detectable by search and rescue teams.
- Rugged construction combines 450 and 200-denier recycled polyester for great durability.
- Clamshell zipper with oversized glove-friendly pull loops.
- YKK® reversed coil zipper closes smoothly on main and accessory pockets.
- Shoulder straps in 2-layer foam/mesh fit comfortably.
- Adjustable sternum strap takes the tension off your shoulders.
- Textured backsheet with mesh and foam construction sits comfortably on your back.
- Top accessory pocket with a key clip keeps personal items secure.
- 2 stretch mesh side pockets with elastic edge to hold bottles securely.
- 10mm bar-tacked webbing lets you clip on a carabiner.
- Webbing loops let you attach poles or tools.
- Hydration sleeve with hanger and elastic edge holds a water bladder.
- Recco® reflector is detectable by ski patrols and search and rescue teams.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Main fabric||450-denier recycled polyester ripstop|
|Secondary fabric||200-denier recycled polyester|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.