Leave no layer behind. This rugged daypack won't impose limits on where you go or what you take. Afternoon bike rides, urban errands and picnics in the alpine are easy challenges to face with this comfortable pack. There's room for trail essentials and even a few backcountry luxuries. A built-in hydration sleeve helps you stay thirst-free on the go, and tool loops let you strap on hiking poles. Whether you're peak bagging this summer or living life on 2 wheels, this go-to backpack is sure to photobomb every adventure selfie of your season.
- Rugged construction combines 450 and 200-denier recycled polyester for great durability.
- Clamshell zipper with oversized glove-friendly pull loops.
- YKK® reversed coil zipper closes smoothly on main and accessory pockets.
- Shoulder straps in 2-layer foam/mesh fit comfortably.
- Adjustable sternum strap takes the tension off your shoulders.
- Textured backsheet with mesh and foam construction sits comfortably on your back.
- Top accessory pocket with a key clip keeps personal items secure.
- 2 stretch mesh side pockets with elastic edge to hold bottles securely.
- 10mm bar-tacked webbing lets you clip on a caribiner.
- Webbing loops let you attach poles or tools.
- Hydration sleeve with hanger and elastic edge holds a water bladder.
- Buckled compression straps reduce pack volume.
- Removable adjustable waist belt connects with simple loop.
- Recco® reflector is detectable by ski patrols and search and rescue teams.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Main fabric||450-denier recycled polyester ripstop|
|Secondary fabric||200-denier recycled polyester|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.