Leave no layer behind. This rugged daypack won't impose limits on where you go or what you take. There's room for trail essentials plus few backcountry luxuries, plus a hydration reservoir, and your hiking poles.
- Construction combines 450 and 200-denier recycled polyester.
- Clamshell zipper with oversized glove-friendly pull loops.
- YKK® reversed coil zipper closes smoothly on main and accessory pockets.
- Shoulder straps in 2-layer foam/mesh fit comfortably.
- Adjustable sternum strap takes the tension off your shoulders.
- Textured backsheet with mesh and foam construction sits comfortably on your back.
- Top accessory pocket with a key clip keeps personal items secure.
- 2 stretch mesh side pockets with elastic edge to hold bottles securely.
- 10mm bar-tacked webbing lets you clip on a caribiner.
- Webbing loops for poles or ice axes.
- Hydration sleeve with hanger and elastic edge.
- Buckled compression straps reduce pack volume.
- Removable adjustable waist belt connects with simple loop.
- Recco® reflector is detectable by ski patrols and search and rescue teams.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Main fabric||450-denier recycled polyester ripstop|
|Secondary fabric||200-denier recycled polyester|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.