Boot Doc Comfort S8 Low Arch Custom Footbed - Unisex
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Provides cushioning and stability inside ski and snowboard boots. You can heat mould them or use them out of the box to make you boots more responsive and less painful.
- EVA foam cushioning provides control, stability and pressure distribution.
- Thermal insulation layer adds warmth on cold days.
- Shock absorbers in heel and forefoot and a stabilizer layer in the heel provide a supportive base.
- Added dampening at the base of the 5th metatarsal.
- Flex zones in arch.
- Heat mouldable in select MEC stores.
- Microfibre top layer has an antimicrobial treatment to prevent stinky boots.
- Best for skiers and riders with low arches.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.