If you shouldn’t judge a book by its cover, you shouldn’t judge an axe by its size. The Ågelsjön Mini Hatchet fills the role of a large knife and a small axe. It's comfortable in the hand, choked up for detail work or dropped back for light chopping. Great for prepping firewood, clearing trails and even food prep. Known all over the world for blending premium materials and classic technique, a Hultafors axe will serve your family, for generations.
- Swedish tool steel head holds its edge and is incredibly tough.
- Head hung using a standard eye to haft mount, making it easy to replace the haft (as this head, will outlast the handle).
- Heat-treated axe head is softer towards the handle and harder (58-9HRC) along the edge.
- Tough American hickory haft provides a surprising amount of mechanical advantage for its size.
- Classic linseed oil finish on the hickory haft.
- Leather sheath protects your hatchet’s edge.
- Hultafors axe heads feature a lifetime warranty.
- Hand finished and hand forged in Hults Bruk, Sweden.
|Blade material||High carbon steel|