Patterned after Australian Racing axes, the Agdor has a large head with a razor sharp convex edge. It bites deeply into wood and releases cleanly, so you can put more energy into your next swing. The long hickory haft maximizes mechanical advantage to add power to every chop. With classic Hultafors craftsmanship and modern competition features, it's ready to fly through anything you put in front of it.
- 2kg head is Swedish tool steel, holds an edge and is incredibly tough.
- Head is hung using a standard eye to haft mount, making it easy to replace the haft (the head will outlast the handle).
- Heat-treated steel is softer towards the handle and harder (58-9HRC) along the edge.
- Hand-forged in Hults Bruk, Sweden, head has a lifetime warranty.
- Heartwood hickory haft provides excellent mechanical advantage, linseed oil finished.
- Hand finishing means no two are exactly alike.
|Ideal for||Professional trades|
|Blade material||High carbon steel|