Maximum forward speed: that's what the Pyranha team was after when they developed the 12R kayak. This 12-foot-long boat is designed to be a river running beast. The massive bow rocker lifts over obstacles, punches through holes and resurfaces quickly. The narrow width increases the hull's efficiency and allows for fast edge transitions – it hits the sweet balance of fast and fun. For multi-days, attainments, races, vertical miles, challenging and developing your skills, crazy big enders, big booming fun, or simply mixing it up with your crew, this is the boat that guarantees a smile on your face. The Stout 2 outfitting ensures you're in control when hitting big features.
- MZ3 plastic hull improves impact resistance and stiffness for performance and safety.
- Rounded edge bow provides forgiveness to keep you on your line.
- Centre-to-stern slight edge for control.
- Peaked bow and stern deck shed water for fast resurfacing.
- Stern edge for clean releases.
- Updated Stout 2 outfitting features improvement to comfort, ergonomics and overall adjustability.
- Foam can be added to several parts of the seat for a personalized fit.
- Hip pads are overfilled and mould to your shape. You can add foam shims for a snug fit.
- Ratchet backband adjusts forward, backwards and vertically.
- Adjustable thigh grips provide fore/aft adjustment for improved comfort and control.
- Full-plate footrest is adjustable.
- Gear strap holds throwline or water bottle close by.
|Ideal for||Kayak river running|
|Hull material||HDPE (High-density polyethylene)|
External cockpit dimensions
Dimensions of the cockpit, measured on the outside of the lip. The external measurement is useful when sizing sprayskirts.
|95 x 51cm (37½ x 20in.)|
|Paddler weight range||60-125kg (132-275lb.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
|Made in||United Kingdom|