Protection from sun, rain and wind when you're out on the water. A pocket in the crown holds valuables or cash. A well-designed dual cord system keeps it on your head, even in gale-force winds. If you happen to drop it overboard, the wide foam brim keeps it afloat. And if it gets a little squished in your drybag or backpack, just pour a little water into the crown, swish it around, dampen the outside and reform with your hands to bring it back to its former shape.
- Durable Schoeller fabric has UPF 50+ sun protection
- Schoeller eco-repel® finish sheds rain.
- Snap up sides for style options of to streamline in the wind.
- Brim is 7cm front and back, 6.5cm at sides.
- Schoeller Fabric c_change® membrane help regulate the temperature of your noggin.
- Medium-width foam brim keeps hat afloat should it fall in the water.
- Underbrim colour reduces reflection and glare.
- Hidden crown pocket keeps small essentials safe while travelling.
- Dual wind cord system keeps hat secure in gusty conditions.
- Reflective yarns in the wind cords.
- Lifetime Guarantee against normal wear and tear.
|Weight||91g (7 5/8)|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|