With a solid resume of adventures behind it, the Tilley Hat is a Canadian icon. Shield your head when there's no shade in sight, and stay dry when storm clouds gather. A stealthy pocket in the crown holds extra cash and a well-designed cord system keeps it on your head. If you happen to drop it overboard, the foam brim keeps it afloat. If it gets a little squished in your suitcase or backpack, just pour a little water into the crown, swish it around, dampen the outside and reform with your hands to bring it back to its former shape.
- Organic cotton fabric has a soft sueded finish.
- UPF 50+ sun protection and a DWR finish to shed light rain.
- Polyester mesh encircles the crown to vent hot air.
- Hydrofil® sweatband wicks moisture.
- Stays afloat in water.
- Brim is 6.6cm at front, 5.4 at sides, 6 at back.
- Secret pocket keeps small essentials safe.
- Dual wind cord system keeps hat secure in gusty conditions.
- Lifetime Guarantee against normal wear and tear.
|Weight||99g (7 1/8)|
|Secondary fabric||100% polyester|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
|Product sustainability||Organically grown content|