The Islay 14 Sport slides easily onto cars and into garages, yet holds everything you need for a weekend escape. If you’re new to paddling, you’ll appreciate its stability. If you’re more experienced, you’ll love how the excellent edging lets you carve gracefully across the water. This super-affordable inland/coastal cruiser has a well-padded, contoured seat with a tall backrest for even more luxury.
- TriLite 3-layer roto-moulded plastic is light and durable.
- Stable hull gives confidence and security.
- Full volume bow lifts over waves for a drier ride.
- Long water line for speed and tracking.
- High backrest and padded seat provides great comfort.
- Adjustable thigh grips and backrest.
- Watertight hatches made of supple UV stable rubber for a great seal.
- Foam bulkheads are light and offer added buoyancy.
- Skeg helps the boat track in a straight line.
- Elastic lines across the deck stow gear such as split paddles.
- Pre-stretched lines round the deck to tie gear on and allow others to hold onto your kayak.
|Hull material||Three-layer roto-moulded plastic|
External cockpit dimensions
Dimensions of the cockpit, measured on the outside of the lip. The external measurement is useful when sizing sprayskirts.
|89 x 51cm (35 x 20in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
|Made in||United Kingdom|