From open water crossings, expeditions or quick day trips, the Valkyrie gets to your destination fast. The narrow hull and vertical bow cut right through the water, and the rockered shape helps navigate through surf, so this kayak is ready for some ocean adventure. The ergonomic paddle entry cutaways and low volume back deck make rolling as easy as possible.
- Slender hull with maximum waterline for maximum speed.
- Square cross-section hull offers excellent initial stability and lends itself well to surfing.
- Paddle entry cutaways allow for optimum paddle stroke efficiency.
- Highly rockered, cut-off stern efficiently releases surface tension.
- Pronounced rocker profile loosens up the stern when turning between waves and provide lift during downwind surfing.
- Durable CoreLite X is light and stiff like a composite boat.
- 4 hatches provide lots of options for loading gear.
- Deck pod forward of the cockpit allows you to store small items and safely access them on the water.
- Moulded thigh grips and vacuum-formed seat provide solid and comfortable contact points for efficiency and control.
- Supportive, adjustable backrest is low-profile to allow layback rolls and dynamic upper body movements.
- Thigh grips, seat, backrest and footrests are adjustable to provide the best fit possible.
- Rudder allows you to focus on paddling hard.
- Full perimeter high-strength deck lines and bungees provide storage and rescue options.
|Hull material||Three-layer roto-moulded plastic|
|Length||5.4m (17ft. 8in.)|
|Made in||United Kingdom|