Get on the water for a weekend adventure, or make the most out of long days with this versatile kayak. When loaded with gear, the Virgo tracks straight to get to your destination faster. The round chined, slightly V'ed hull and generous bow rocker offer stability in waves, but the shape is also efficient to paddle.
- Made of CoreLite X which blends the durability of plastic with the lightweight of composite boats.
- 2 hatches provide enough storage room for weekend adventures.
- Moulded thigh grips and vacuum-formed seat provide solid and comfortable contact points for paddling efficiency and control.
- Adjustable backrest is supportive but low-profile to allow layback rolls and dynamic upper body movements.
- Retractable skeg lets you fine-tune handling and directional stability as conditions change.
|Hull material||Three-layer roto-moulded plastic|
|Length||4.4m (14ft. 6in.)|
|Made in||United Kingdom|