Surf's up. Short and full-bodied with rounded rails and high volume for its length, the Bomber is a fun and forgiving board that floats over mush on the river or in the shore break. A tapered swallowtail design adds manoeuvrability and the thruster fin set-up is a good choice for predictable performance across a range of conditions. If you want to mix it up halfway through the day, switch up the fins in a flash, no tools required. Short length suits experienced riders and those under 165lb.
- Waterproof EPS foam core.
- High-density polyethylene slick bottom adds speed.
- Twin stringers provide stiffness for performance that's closer to a fibreglass board than a typical soft-top.
- Expanded cell foam deck provides cushioning.
- Longboard-style nose and rounded rails make for a flowy, forgiving ride on small stuff.
- Tapered tail lets you make quick turns.
- Versatile thruster fin configuration provides a nice balance between speed and control.
- FCS II fin system allows you to swap out for your favourite fins from the FCS II range in seconds, tool-free.
- Leash plug.