Xcel Comp 4/3mm Full-body Wetsuit - Men's
- Available prices $289.95
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A high-tech full-body wetsuit for summer (and shoulder seasons) at most Canadian surf breaks, and for travel to southern latitudes during the colder months. The plush thermo lite lining is warm and quick-drying, so it's more comfortable to pull on for your next session. Watertight zipper and glideskin collar prevent flushing, with a one-piece back for mobility.
- 4mm neoprene keeps your core warm, lighter 3mm panels add mobility.
- XCEL nanoprene lite uses earth-mined limestone in place of petrochemicals, reducing the suit's carbon footprint.
- Plush Thermo Lite traps warmth around the torso down to the knees.
- Stretch collar and watertight zipper prevent flushing.
- Large back panel provides seamless comfort.
- Triple glued and blind stitched seams to increase durability.
- Stress point are taped to spread the load and prevent premature wear.
- Water-based glue.
- Recommended for use in water temperatures from 11 to 16˚C.
|Face fabric||4mm neoprene|