Xcel Infiniti 5mm Neoprene Rubber Round Toe Boots - Unisex
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Surf boots for colder water adventures. These boots have a Thermolite lining and 5mm thick neoprene that's comfortable and warm in water temperatures around om 8 to 12˚C. Rubber bottoms keep the sensitivity between your feet and your board intact.
- 5mm neoprene provides comfortable insulation in water temperatures around 8 to 12˚C.
- Plush Thermolite liner dries quickly between sessions.
- Pull up ankle loop makes for easy entry.
- Instep hook-and-loop strap provides a secure fit.
- Contoured fit through the heel and instep for comfort.
- Hidden seams are taped for added durability.
- Single-layer rubber sole is durable and helps you feel your board underfoot.
|Upper material||5mm neoprene|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.