Xcel Axis 4/3mm Full-body Wetsuit - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Unavailable online. Check your local store for availability.
Extend your surf season with this full-body Xcel wetsuit. 4mm neoprene in key heat-loss zones provides awesome insulation to keep you warm. 3mm panelling in high-motion areas won’t get in the way when you’re paddling past the break or catching a wave.
- 4mm neoprene keeps your core warm. Lighter 3mm panelling at extremities increases mobility.
- Xcel Nanoprene Lite uses earth-mined limestone instead of petrochemicals to reduce the suit's carbon footprint.
- Collar is made of durable nylon.
- Plush Thermo Lite traps warmth around your torso.
- Watertight zipper prevents flushing.
- Stress-points are taped to spread the load and prevent premature wear.
- Glued and blind-stitched seams to increase durability.
- Back zipper.
- Recommended for use in water temperatures from 11 to 16˚C.
|Face fabric||4mm neoprene|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.