Xcel Axis 5/4mm Full-body Wetsuit - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Extend your surf season with this full-body Xcel wetsuit. The plush, warm lining on the chest panel dries fast, so there’s no fuss getting into it day after day. 5mm neoprene through key heat-loss zones provides awesome insulation to keep you warm. 4mm paneling in high-motion areas won’t get in the way when you're paddling past the break or catching a wave.
- 5mm neoprene keeps your core warm. Lighter 4mm panelling at extremities increases mobility.
- Xcel Nanoprene Lite uses earth-mined limestone in place of petrochemicals to reduce the suit's carbon footprint.
- Watertight zipper prevent flushing.
- Plush Thermo Lite traps warmth around your torso.
- Collar is made of durable nylon.
- Stress-points are taped to spread the load and prevent premature wear.
- Glued and blind-stitched seams to increase durability.
- Back zipper.
- Recommended for use in water temperatures from 9 to 13˚C.
|Face fabric||5mm neoprene|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.