Xcel 1mm Short Sleeve Springsuit - Children
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Extend their surf season in a shorty spring-suit. 2mm neoprene is a welcome layer when it’s nice enough to swim but too cold for just a swimsuit. Flatlock seams eliminate chafing and won’t impede their strokes when they’re out catching waves.
- 1mm neoprene provides warmth on days when a swimsuit won't cut it.
- Xcel neoprene uses earth-mined limestone in place of petrochemicals, reducing carbon footprint by 200g of CO emissions per wetsuit.
- Back zipper for easy on and off.
- Durable flatlock seams lie flat on skin for a comfortable fit.
- Xcel recommends this suit for water temperatures between 21 and 23°C.
|Face fabric||1mm neoprene|