Blurring the line between pack and suitcase, the Tribute is a no-compromise solution for travellers. A wishbone wire frame transfers weight efficiently to your hips, and makes it versatile enough for trails and all-day exploring. A travel cover fully encloses the pack and suspension system, but has a zipper – with lockable pulls – for access to the straps. At 55L, it's a convenient size for extended get-aways when you want one bag to adapt to the situation.
- Made of 210-denier nylon with a water-resistant polyester lining.
- Lightweight perimeter wishbone frame distributes weight evenly to hips.
- Perforated foam with moisture-wicking mesh on body contact points for cooling.
- Foam padding on the exterior protects your pack in transport.
- When the zip-off daypack is removed, the base is carry-on sized for most airlines.
- All-round zip opens up entirely like a suitcase.
- Zippered, odour-resistant, waterproof compartment for dirty shoes or wet clothing.
- Top zippered pocket for essentials.
- Waterproof, seam-taped travel cover keeps your stuff dry and protected.
- Internal zippered quick-access security pocket.
- Padded handles on three sides,
- Integrated safety whistle on sternum strap.
- Ergonomically shaped zipper pulls.
- Max recommended load is 20.5kg.
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||100-denier polyester|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.