This low-profile pack can hook you up. It carries skis, a board, or snowshoes in comfort. For more technical terrain, strap on a pair of ice tools and a helmet. The suspension, custom-designed for the Targhee Pack, is vertically stable yet allows all the hip swivel you want for glorious downhill runs.
- Moulded backpanel with lumbar pad for optimal weight transfer to hips.
- Top accessory pocket stores goggles, with an internal zippered pocket to hold keys and valuables.
- Main compartment has a front clamshell zip and pack panel access zip, with a bottom retention fence to prevent spillage.
- Dedicated avy tool pocket has internal dividers for a shovel, probe and other accessories.
- A-frame fits skis up to 130mm in the tails, offset design keeps them off your calves and head.
- Stowable snowboard/snowshoe carry system has Hypalon-reinforced webbing and compression straps.
- Dual ice axe carry system.
- Stowable helmet carry system has a locking ski attachment.
- Insulated hydration sleeve with a hose port on shoulder, prevents freeze-up.
- Padded front panel protects against sharp edges of skis, shovels and axes.
- Safety whistle on chest harness buckle.
- Snowplow buckles won’t freeze up or clog.
|Ideal for||Backcountry skiing|
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.