Adjustable cycling gloves for cold, wet winter rides. Following a freezing ride from Milan to San Remo, Castelli pro riders’ hands were so numb, they could barely get their gloves off. To solve that problem, these bike gloves are equipped with a Boa dial closure, so they open wide. Warm fleece lining and waterproof shells are built for winter conditions.
- Fabric uses OutDry® technology to seal out rain and wind.
- Fleece lined for warmth.
- Adjustable Boa dial closures allow the wrist to open up wide for easy on and off.
- Silicone pattern on palms lets you keep a good grip on your bars.
- Long wrists overlap your sleeves for a weatherproof seal.
- Castelli rates these gloves as best for temperatures between 4 and 10°C.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.