Run river rapids with gusto. The Quiver SUP hits the sweet spot between stability and maneuverability, thanks to the wide stance and extra rocker in the nose and tail. A grippy foam deck and 3 D-rings keep you and your gear on board. If things get rough, the nylon fins absorb impacts (and the repair kit can patch up any nicks and scratches). It’s inflatable so you can roll it up, toss it in with your other gear, and blow it up at the next watering hole you stumble upon – webbing handles and a carrying bag with backpack straps make it easily portable. This shorter length suits experienced paddlers.
- Inflates to 20PSI for flex-free performance.
- Double sidewalls with PVC drop-stitch construction stand up to abrasion and abuse.
- Axis acrylic stiffener integrated into the deck improves performance without adding weight or making the board hard to roll up.
- Grippy foam deck keeps you onboard through rough waters and radical manoeuvres.
- 3 D-rings let you attach lots of gear.
- 3 webbing handles for carrying or getting back on the board from the water.
- Nylon fins flex to absorb impacts. The set of 2 whitewater fins and 2 all-water fins lets you select the combo right for you and the conditions.
- Includes repair kit, a high pressure pump with pressure gauge, Leafield valve adapter, and a carrying bag with integrated backpack straps.
|Length||2.9m (9ft. 8in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
The number of interchangeable fins that are included with the SUP.
|Board bag included||Yes|