A SUP that's built just for kids. This short and stable paddleboard is easy to manoeuvre in all conditions, from flatwater lake paddling to river running. It inflates quickly and easily to a rock-hard 20 psi, and is made with super durable double sidewalls that can handle all the abuse your little ones can dish out. When you're not on the water, you can fold it down small to store in garages, closets and car trunks, then inflate it fast with the high-pressure pump. The length and lower volume make it a great choice for paddlers under 120lb.
- Inflates to 20PSI for flex-free performance.
- Double sidewalls with PVC drop-stitch construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- 6 D-rings to attach lots of gear or a leash.
- 3 webbing handles for carrying or getting back on the board from the water.
- Nylon fins flex to absorb impacts. Comes with a set of one 5in. and one 9in. fin so you can choose the right size for the paddler and the conditions.
- Includes a repair kit, high-pressure pump with pressure gauge, Leafield valve adapter, and a carrying bag.
|Ideal for||All-around SUP|
|Length||2.8m (9ft. 2in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
The number of interchangeable fins that are included with the SUP.
|Board bag included||Yes|