Some camp chores require more than a knife – that’s when this little axe shines. In the useful middle ground between hatchet and mid-sized axe, it’s easy to strap to the side of your pack. Whether you’re prepping kindling to feed fires, clearing a trail or making a shelter, this axe is up for the job.
- Forged tool steel head is incredibly tough.
- Heat-treated for the first 3cm of the blade for maximum edge-retention.
- Tempered head absorbs and dissipates impacts.
- Every axe is hand-sharpened for a lasting edge.
- Head hung using a standard eye-to-haft mount, so it’s easy to replace the haft (this head will outlast the handle).
- Tough hickory haft provides maximum mechanical advantage for its length.
- Linseed oil finish on the hickory haft.
- Heat coated with boiled linseed oil over the forged finish.
|Blade material||High carbon steel|