The size and bulk of a fixed blade means it's not always practical – that’s where a folder comes in. Inspired by its elder siblings, the Helle Dokka knife maintains the craftsmanship the brand is known for, but in an easier to carry folding platform. With beautiful curly birch handle scales that are sculpted to nest perfectly in your hand, the Dokka is a quality tool designed for decades of use. The drop-point blade uses 3-layer steel that provides an excellent mix of toughness and edge retention, without being hard to sharpen. Featuring a traditional Scandi grind, the edge excels at bushcraft and other outdoor tasks. A leather belt sheath keeps the knife out of the way, but right there when you need it.
- Helle laminated steel sandwiches a hard steel between 2 softer steel sides. This gives it toughness and edge retention, without being hard to sharpen.
- Scandinavian (Scandi) grind excels at bushcraft tasks.
- Handle scales are carved out of curly birch wood.
- Sculpted guard keeps fingers safe from the edge when you're using it.
- Brass-lined lanyard tube is ready for your personalized lanyard.
- Time-tested lock-back design is easy to operate and keeps the blade anchored place when in use.
- Leather belt pouch lets you free up pocket space and still keep it handy.
- Helle knives have been made in a small Norwegian village nestled in the mountains and fjords since 1932. Created by craftsman who take pride in their work. Each Helle knife has passed through experienced hands on its way to your belt.
- Crafted from natural materials, each knife has its own personality, and no 2 will be the same. Variations in colour and patterns will occur.
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||Stainless steel|
|Knife length (closed)||11.7cm|
|Knife length (open)||20.1cm|
|Blade locking system||Yes|