Helle knives are crafted in Norway, in the same mountain village since 1932. The iconic curly birch handle is topped with an aluminum guard that keeps the weight down without sacrificing the toughness. A traditional Scandi grind excels at bushcraft and other outdoor tasks.
- Laminated steel sandwiches harder steel to gives the blade an toughness plus edge retention, that's not too hard to sharpen.
- Full-bellied drop-point blade.
- Scandinavian (Scandi) grind excels at bushcraft.
- Ergonomic curly birch handle provides a sure, confident grip.
- Sculpted aluminum guard protects your hands from the edge.
- Leather belt sheath drops the knife below a pack hip belt. Leather snap loop holds the knife just above the guard.
- Crafted from natural materials, each knife has its own personality, and variations in colour and patterns will occur.
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||Stainless steel|
|Knife length (open)||24.7cm|