MEC Travel Light Jacket - Men's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Hey, that specific product isn't available. Here's the newest version, just note the price and features might be slightly different.
This lightweight jacket is ready to travel. Tuck it into its own pocket and slide it into your daypack or weekender bag. Made from soft, super-lightweight Pertex® Quantum, it's both 100% recycled content and totally windproof.
- Lightweight Pertex Quantum fabric has superfine yarns that trap warmth while sealing out the wind.
- DWR finish helps keep you dry in light rain.
- 2 snap closure hand pockets keep small necessities close.
- Jacket stuffs into the left side pocket for easy packing.
- Low profile, adjustable hood helps you shake off the rain.
- Regular fit offers no surprises, just stylish comfort.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Fabric content||100% recycled polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Stuffs in own pocket|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.