An super-efficient wood stove that's great for camping with groups of 4 or more people. A wood stove frees you from carrying heavy gas, extra canisters and having to budget your fuel. Fill it with sticks, cones or other biomass, light it and the air intake holes pull air in toward the fuel for a hot, efficient fire. Double-wall construction allows air to be heated up and fed through the top vents providing an extra boost of pre-heated oxygen, creating a secondary combustion for hot fire with little smoke.
- Premium grade 304 stainless steel.
- Air intake holes channel air to the bottom of the fire and upward between the walls of the stove.
- Cooking ring is angled to direct heat towards your pot minimizing heat loss.
- Ashpan collects loose ash to prevent it from clogging the fire.
- Vent holes create secondary combustion to reduce smoke.
- Heat shield protects the ground under the stove from scorching.
- Campfire stove fits inside the Solo Stove 2 Pot set.
- Weighs 1kg.
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
|Dimensions||18 x 18 x 24cm|