Have a campfire without getting your clothes smokey or leaving a char mark on the ground. Burn logs, large sticks or woody debris. Air intake holes on the bottom pull air in towards the fuel and double-wall construction heats it up for an extra boost of pre-heated oxygen that creates secondary combustion, a beautiful flame and a low-smoke fire.
- Premium grade 304 stainless steel.
- Air intake holes channel air to the bottom of the fire and upward between the walls of the stove.
- Ashpan collects loose ash to prevent it from clogging the fire.
- Vent holes create secondary combustion to reduce smoke.
- Heat shield protects the ground under the stove from scorching.
- Includes nylon carrying case.
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
|Dimensions||50 x 50 x 35.5cm|