Why buy different packs for work and play? Split the difference and get one that can handle both. Subtle and practical for the office, but durable and spacious for a hike in the woods. Padded sleeves protect your laptop and tablet from being jostled on crowded train cars while the secondary compartment is loaded with handy pockets and slots.
- Made of durable 420-denier nylon packcloth.
- Padded back panel and shoulder straps have a wicking mesh overlay and offer the same comfortable carry as Osprey's technical backpacks.
- Removable webbing waistbelt to use with heavy loads.
- Wide clamshell zippered opening gives you easy access to the large main compartment.
- Secondary compartment has internal organization with pockets and slots for pens, keys, cards and other items.
- Side stretch mesh pockets hold water bottles or snacks.
- Dedicated internal laptop sleeve is padded and set off the bottom of the pack to protect from drops.
- Separate sleeve carries your tablet.
- Front panel zigzag bungees let you lash on a jacket.
- Blinky light loop ensures you'll be seen on after-dark bike commutes.
|Main fabric||420-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||210-denier nylon|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Compression straps|