With a comfortable, supportive suspension system and travel-tuned internal organization, the Fairview Trek 70 is made specifically for female adventure trekkers who plan to spend a lot of time on-trail. Loads of access points make it easy to organize and get at your stuff, and a handy stowable AirCover deploys to protect your pack from baggage handlers and downpours.
- Female-friendly fit.
- Ruggedly built with 420-denier nylon packcloth, with 500-denier reinforced bottom panel.
- Comfortable edgeless padded mesh straps have 10cm of adjustability.
- Airspeed adjustable back panel is tensioned mesh, allowing air to circulate against your back.
- Soft padded mesh hipbelt is designed for heavy loads.
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle.
- Padded tubular side grab handle.
- Large front panel access for easy packing.
- Padded laptop sleeve.
- Vertical quick access pocket on front panel.
- Zippered lower compartment with removable divider.
- Zippered top and hipbelt pockets.
- Stretch-woven side pockets.
- Compression straps help reduce pack volume.
- Removable sleeping pad straps.
- Stowable AirCover protects bag in transit and doubles as a raincover.
|Main fabric||420-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||500-denier nylon|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.