This versatile daypack works on its own for day hikes and meandering through marketplaces. And it attaches to a range of larger Osprey travel packs to increase your overall storage capacity. Great for travel or for hiking into a basecamp to do some peak bagging and exploring.
- Spacermesh shoulder straps are breathable and comfortable, with an integrated grab handle.
- Ventilated mesh back panel with slotted foam.
- Main compartment is easy to load, with interior sleeve for tablet or hydration system.
- Front pocket contains mesh organizer and key clip.
- Side mesh pockets will hold a water bottle.
- Attaches to a variety of larger Osprey packs for added storage and versatility while travelling.
- Compatible Osprey packs: Aether/Ariel Series + Volt/Viva Series + Ace 75 + Sojourn Series + Farpoint 80 + Porter Series.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||400-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Hydration compatible (reservoir sold separately)|