An elegant solution to ugly weather. Providing more coverage than Arc’teryx’s other urban inspired coats, the Centrale is the warmest of the warm. Under the stylish silhouette lies technical construction and stormproof protection. Sleek, durable 2-layer GORE-TEX™ is fully waterproof, breathable and windproof, yet maintains a gentle hand. Arc’teryx’s Down Composite Mapping™ is used throughout, sandwiching pillowy down with Coreloft insulation. The layering is incredibly efficient and maximizes the jacket’s ability to keep you warm without adding bulk. With a 2-way front zipper, knit cuffs and a down insulated collar, your core warmth stays in and the cold stays out. For mobility, Arc’teryx used articulated patterning and underarm gussets for free and easy movement.
- Regular fit wears like you want it to, no surprises.
- 2-layer GORE-TEX waterproof breathable material has fully taped seams, keeping you dry in even the heaviest rain.
- Micro-seam allowances keep weight and bulk to a minimum.
- Down Composite Mapping places a layer of Coreloft insulation between down baffles and the outer waterproof shell to protect the down and create a thermally efficient system with excellent moisture management.
- Arc’teryx’s Down Contour™ baffles channel the warmth around you, so there are no cold spots.
- Loaded with 750-fill power down that is Responsible Down Certified.
- Coreloft siliconized polyester insulation won’t wet-out and has a great warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Articulated pattering and underarm gussets make movement feel natural, no binding or bunching.
- Smooth liner makes layering easy.
- Adjustable, insulated hood has a short, laminated brim that helps keep the rain off your face.
- Lined, down filled collar provides scarf-like warmth and blocks cool drafts.
- Inset side pockets with water resistant zippers keep your daily necessities safe.
- Internal zippered pocket gives you a warm and secure place to keep your phone on cold days.
- Soft, internal knit cuffs seal the warmth in and cold out.
- 2-way zipper lets you open your coat from the bottom, letting you adjust your temperature without exposing your upper body to the elements.
- Snap-down storm flap provides an extra layer of weather protection.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||90-denier nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||2-way zipper|
|Product sustainability||Certified Responsible Down|