The Durant is constructed from a durable, waterproof, windproof and breathable GORE-TEX™ and insulated with lightweight Coreloft™. This combination is great for those cold, wet days that lie on either end of winter. It offers all the benefits of Arc’teryx’s technical know-how: articulated patterning, taped seams, and a laminated hem to deliver a light, durable jacket and impressive weather protection that doesn't compromise clean urban style.
- 2-layer GORE-TEX waterproof breathable material has fully taped seams, keeping you dry in heavy rain.
- Insulated with Coreloft siliconized polyester insulation that won’t wet-out and has a great warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Laminated and taped construction where it counts keeping weight and bulk to a minimum.
- Insulated adjustable StormHood™ has a short brim.
- Lined collar is soft and comfortable.
- Articulated pattering make movement feel natural, no binding or bunching.
- Inset side pockets with water resistant zippers keep your your daily necessities out of the rain.
- Internal zippered pocket gives you a warm and secure place to keep your phone on cold days.
- Dropped cuffs provide a little extra coverage for the back of your hands.
- 2-way WaterTight™ weatherproof zipper lets you open your coat from the bottom, letting you adjust your temperature without exposing your upper body to the rain.
- Snap-down storm flap provides an extra layer of protection from the elements.
- Regular fit wears like you want it to, no surprises.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||70-denier nylon|
|Insulation||60g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||2-way zipper|