When it feels like rain is a season, the Codetta merges an urban aesthetic with backcountry weather protection. Waterproof-breathable, windproof, 3-layer GORE-TEX™ provides a barrier between you and the elements. The Codetta enjoys the benefits of Arc’teryx’s technical know-how, featuring articulated patterning, and a laminated hem. All of this technology combines to deliver a lighter, more durable and more packable jacket for you. And, on those cold, wet days the regular fit design has room to layer, while still maintaining a trim silhouette.
- Supple 3-layer GORE-TEX waterproof breathable material has fully taped seams, keeping you dry in even the heaviest rain.
- Laminated construction with micro-seam allowances keep weight and bulk to a minimum.
- Adjustable hood has a short brim that helps keep the rain off your face.
- Articulated pattering and underarm gussets make movement feel natural, no binding or bunching.
- Inset side pockets with water resistant zippers keep your hands and your daily necessities out of the rain.
- Double kick pleat at the hem lets the back panel fit easily over a bike seat.
- Dropped cuffs provide a little extra coverage for the back of your hands.
- 2-way WaterTight™ weatherproof zipper lets you open your coat from the bottom, letting you adjust your temperature without exposing your upper body to the rain.
- Snap-down storm flap provides an extra layer of protection from the elements.
- Regular fit wears like you want it to, no surprises.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||42-denier nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||2-way zipper|