Arc'teryx Codetta Gore-Tex Coat - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
The Codetta merges an urban aesthetic with backcountry weather protection. Arc’teryx technical know-how gives it weather-proof zips, articulated patterning and ultralight laminated seams.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX waterproof breathable material.
- Fully taped seams.
- Laminated construction with micro-seam allowances keep weight and bulk to a minimum.
- Adjustable hood has a short brim.
- Articulated pattering and underarm gussets prevent binding or bunching.
- Inset side pockets have water resistant zippers.
- Double kick pleat at the hem lets the back panel fit easily over a bike seat.
- Dropped cuffs shelter your hands.
- 2-way WaterTight™ weatherproof zip.
- Snap-down storm flap.
- Regular fit with room to layer.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||42-denier nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||2-way zipper|
How to measure
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.