Arc'teryx Seyla Coat - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
The Seyla offers serious warmth for cold and dry environments. The pillow-like down insulation is strategically distributed with a network of baffles that wrap you in heat-trapping layers. Arc’teryx technical know-how keeps this jacket light and packable, thus easy to bring along on winter adventures.
- Lightweight Arato™ shell blocks wind and has a PFC-free DWR finish that protects you from light rain.
- Arc’teryx’s Down Contour™ baffles channel the warmth around you, so there are no cold spots.
- Insulated hood keeps your head warm.
- Luxurious 750-fill power down is Responsible Down Certified, so you can feel good about your down.
- 2 zippered hand pockets keep hands and small necessities safe, while an internal zippered pocket will help keep your phone safe.
- 2-way zipper lets you open your coat from the bottom.
- Elasticised cuffs keep the cold from creeping in.
- Regular fit.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Insulation||750 fill-power goose down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||2-way zipper|
|Product sustainability||Certified Responsible Down|
How to measure
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.