Arc'teryx Nexis Jacket - Women's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Quilt-like comfort in a stylish bomber that is great for around town or around the cabin. Stuffed with fluffy down, the Nexis wraps you in channels of pillowy warmth. Arc’teryx’s technical know-how keeps this bomber light, and it packs down small, making it a cozy layer that is easy to keep with you.
- Lightweight Teprine™ construction blocks wind and repels light rain.
- Luxurious 750-fill power down is Responsible Down Certified, so you can feel good about your down.
- Stealthy zippered hand pockets keep hands and small necessities safe.
- Soft knit collar and cuffs and elasticised hem keep the heat in and the cold out.
- Regular fit wears like you want it to, no surprises.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Insulation||750 fill-power goose down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Certified Responsible Down|
How to measure
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.