Arc'teryx Atom AR Hoody - Men's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
An insulating layer for active pursuits. It warms your core and won't hold you back climbing, hiking or skiing. Coreloft™ fill provides reliable warmth, feels weightless and is highly compressible. Layer it under a shell or wear it as your stand-alone jacket in cold, dry weather. So functional and sleek, it's the unofficial uniform of mountain towns word wide.
- Taffeta nylon shell is DWR treated for water resistance.
- Coreloft™ synthetic insulation is lightweight, breathable and warm.
- Underarm gussets and articulated elbows for range of motion.
- Adjustable storm hood.
- Front zip has "speed bumps" to prevent it from opening accidentally.
- Handwarmer pockets and internal chest pocket with secure zips.
- Stretch knit cuffs fit snugly over gloves.
- Adjustable drop back hem.
|Face fabric||30-denier nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.