Arc'teryx Proton LT Hoody - Men's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Hey, that specific product isn't available. Here's the newest version, just note the price and features might be slightly different.
Combining the breathability and mobility of a softshell with the warmth of an insulated midlayer, the versatile Proton LT might just be a quiver killer for alpinists, backcountry skiers and cool weather climbers. Lightweight Coreloft™ Continuous fill provides enough insulation for moderate output activities in low temps, and breathes well to prevent vapour accumulation and overheating. As you'd expect from Arc'teryx, this hoody is beautifully designed and constructed, with articulated arms and an ergonomic, helmet-compatible hood to meet the needs of mountain athletes in tough conditions.
- Fortius™ Air softshell face fabric is durablle, lightweight nylon with some stretch.
- DWR treated for water resistance.
- Coreloft™ Compact synthetic fill stays warm even when wet, dries quickly and is air-permeable for comfort during high output activities.
- Permeair™ ripstop lining is exceptionally breathable.
- Trim fit layers well under a shell.
- Articulated elbows and underarm gussets offer a full range of motion for dynamic movements while climbing and skiing.
- Insulated, helmet-compatible hood.
- No Slip front zip has speed bumps to prevent accidental openings, and is backed by a double storm flap.
- Insulated handwarmer pockets and single chest pocket, all with zip closures.
- Stretch-knit cuffs keep wind and snow out.
- Drop back hem extends coverage, with twin cord adjusters to seal out drafts.
|Face fabric||20-denier nylon|
|Insulation||80g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|
How to measure
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.