Arc'teryx Magnus Gore-Tex Coat - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
An extra measure of protection for cold wet days, the Magnus is as burly as its name suggests. The shell is durable, waterproof-breathable, windproof GORE-TEX™ that's insulated with lightweight Coreloft™. Equipped with an insulated, adjustable hood, you can seal out icy rain and slush. All of this weather protection comes in a sleek jacket that can take on the great outdoors, but has an subdued urban style.
- 2-layer GORE-TEX waterproof-breathable, windproof material.
- Insulated with Coreloft siliconized polyester insulation that won’t wet-out and has a great warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Insulated adjustable StormHood™ has a short brim.
- Lined, insulated collar helps keep the heat in and block cool drafts.
- Articulated pattering make movement feel natural, no binding or bunching.
- Zippered hand pockets and a single outer zippered chest pocket give you plenty of storage space.
- Internal zippered pocket gives you a warm and secure place to keep your phone.
- Dropped cuffs provide a little extra coverage for the back of your hands.
- Snap-down storm flap provides an extra layer of protection from the elements.
- Regular fit feels like putting on an old favourite.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||60-denier nylon|
|Insulation||80g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof without taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.