Arc'teryx Seton Jacket - Men's
- Available prices Clearance price $215.96 $215.96
- Original price $269.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Backcountry tech in an ultra-clean minimalist bomber. Under the Seton’s clean lines lies a layer of continuous insulation and strategically placed fleece panels, so your core stays warm while your style stays cool. The lightweight design packs down small, making the Seton a great choice for a weekend away.
- Tyono™ 20 shell has a comfortable mechanical stretch and a DWR finish to help shed the rain.
- Velolain fleece, a light polyester and wool blend, is used in the side panels, collar, cuffs and hem for increased warmth.
- Dope dyed Permeair™ 20 lining.
- Coreloft™ Continuous synthetic insulation breathes well for all day comfort.
- Stealthy zippered hand pockets keep hands and small necessities safe.
- Regular fit feels like putting on an old favourite.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 side zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.