At only a little longer than a single AA battery, the E18R fits easily into your EDC. And once you have a good compact flashlight, you'll wonder how you lived without it. Equipped with 5 different modes that take you from getting up in the night without disturbing anyone, all the way to a darkness-defying 750 lumens, the E18R has your brightness bases covered. A magnetic USB charging clip and a magnetic tail cap offer easy charging and hands-free lighting. The deep-carry clip drops the light safely in your pocket and doubles as a mechanical lockout.
- 5 lighting modes: 5 lumens (70h), 30 lumens (13.8h), 150 lumens (2.5h), 750 lumen turbo (0.75h – only useable for a few minutes at a time due to heat buildup) and a 750 lumen strobe.
- Deep-carry pocket clip rotates to cover the switch, providing an easy-to-use mechanical lock-out.
- Precision-engineered optical lens provides a mix of flood and spot lighting.
- Magnetic tail cap lets you attach your light to metal surfaces for hands-free lighting.
- USB-powered magnetic charging clip attaches easily to the light and doesn’t compromise waterproofness.
- Works with 1 rechargeable 16340 battery (included) or 1 CR123A battery – power options are a big plus when travelling.
- LED power indicator on the side-mounted switch lets you know how your battery is doing when charging and discharging.
- Rugged aluminum body has type-III hard anodizing for an extra level of protection.
- IP68 waterproofing protects your light in any conditions (although it's not built for use underwater).
- Regulated output maintains constant brightness throughout battery life.
- Compact formfactor is easy to carry. Dimensions: 6 x 2.1cm.
- In the box: E18R, ARB-L16-700P 16340 rechargeable battery, magnetic charging cable, lanyard, spare O-ring, key ring, pocket clip, user manual and warranty card.
|Ideal for||Everyday use|
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - boost||136m|
|Beam distance - low||14m|
|Beam distance - med||25m|
|Beam distance - high||58m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||XP-L HI LED|
|Burn time - low||70 h|
|Burn time - med||13.8 h|
|Burn time - high||2.5 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||1 16340 (included) or 1 lithium CR123A (not included)|