Enjoying the same small form factor as its predecessor, the LD05 version 2.0 has an upgraded warm white LED that produces truer colours than ever before. There's also a UV light mode you can use to detect counterfeit currency or read invisible ink. A tough stainless steel clip lets you clip it in your pocket so it’s always near at hand.
- 365nm UV light mode is great for counterfeit detection, making fluorescent dyes and pigments show.
- Cree XQ-E HI LED has a soft, warm (3000K) beam with excellent colour reproduction (90 CRI).
- 4 modes: high 100 lumens (1 hour 40 minutes), medium 25 lumens (7 hours 50 minutes), low 5 lumens (70 hours) and UV 200mW (9 hours).
- Stainless steel head and tail cap reinforce the areas most likely to suffer wear and tear. The body is made from rugged anodized aircraft aluminum.
- Glass lens is toughened and ultra-clear. Anti-reflective coating improves lighting efficiency.
- Reliable tail cap click switch.
- In the box: Fenix LD05 V2.0, 2 x AAA Batteries, 1 x spare O-ring and documentation.
- Dimensions: 13.5 x 14mm.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - low||22m|
|Beam distance - med||34m|
|Beam distance - high||54m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||XQ-E HI LED|
|Burn time - low||70 h|
|Burn time - med||7.8 h|
|Burn time - high||1.6 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||Replaceable batteries|
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||2 AAA (included)|