Headlamps are great, but once you have yours on and running, you can’t look at your friends without blinding them. That's where the LD15R Flashlight comes in. With a right-angled reflector, the LD51R gives you the option to clip your light to a pack strap or pocket edge for hands-free lighting where eye contact won’t leave your friends seeing stars. A magnetic tail cap lets you position the light above where you're working – no more teaching someone to hold the flashlight. Multiple modes in both red and white lighting range from a powerful beam that helps you make sense of the bumps in the night, all the way to a low red light that preserves your night vision. Equipped with a 2-way deep-carry clip, the LD15R tucks out of the way until you need it.
- 7 lighting modes, 4 white and 3 red. White: 3 lumens (110h), 30 lumens (13.4h), 150 lumens (2.8h), 500 lumen turbo (1.4 hours – only useable for a few minutes at a time due to heat buildup). Red (all outputs 4 lumens): steady (30h), flash and SOS.
- Red light mode is great for late-night bathroom runs, or just reading when everyone else goes to sleep.
- Easy USB charging lets you top up your light from nearly anywhere. You can even use the light’s low mode while it's charging.
- Deep-carry pocket clip works both ways, doing away with the need to reverse it and giving you more mounting options.
- Magnetic tail cap lets you attach your light to metal surfaces for hands-free lighting.
- Works with 1 rechargeable 16340 battery (included) or 1 CR123A battery. Power options are a big plus when traveling.
- 4-level LED power indicator on the top-mounted switch lets you know how your battery is doing, both when charging and discharging.
- Rugged aluminum body has type-III hard anodizing for an extra level of protection.
- IP68 waterproofing protects your light in any conditions (not built for use underwater).
- Regulated output maintains constant brightness throughout battery life.
- Compact formfactor is easy to carry. Dimensions: 7 x 1.9cm.
- In the box: LD15R, ARB-L700 16340 rechargeable battery, micro USB charging cable, spare O-ring, spare rubber plug cover, light pouch and documentation.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - boost||85m|
|Beam distance - low||6m|
|Beam distance - med||23m|
|Beam distance - high||46m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||XP-G3 LED|
|Burn time - low||110 h|
|Burn time - med||13.4 h|
|Burn time - high||2.8 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Emits red light||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||1 16340 (included) or 1 lithium CR123A (not included)|