Designed as an active travel backpack, the Atrack is not only waterproof, but it's also incredibly easy to access your stuff. The unusually placed zippered access is a well thought-out solution to quickly reaching your gear, while making it hard for unwanted guests to get in your pack. Since the zipper is hidden between the padded back panels, there's virtually no abrasion on it (great for durability). Take this pack biking, skiing or day hiking.
- Waterproof backpack meets IP67 standard (which means it's dustproof and can be submersed in water to 1m for 30 minutes.)
- Tear- and abrasion-resistant fabric.
- Large opening for easy access.
- Waterproof Tizip zipper along the back.
- Sealed port works with hydration system.
- Back length is adjustable.
- Shoulder straps are ergonomically shaped.
- Wide padded hip belt with 2 zippered pockets.
- 2 outer mesh pockets for your water bottle and snacks.
- 4 zippered inner pockets for organization.
- Daisy chain on the main pack to attach extra gear.
Fair: made of lightweight materials and designed to be carried inside another bag. Good: strikes a balance between light weight and durability. Excellent: made of heavy duty materials and designed to be carried alone. Exceptional: made of ultra-tough materials and designed to withstand abuse.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Product sustainability||PVC free|