Your adventure starts where the road ends, and the Duffle RS knows it. Designed for expeditions, it's waterproof enough to make an unplanned river crossing no big deal. Big wheels and high clearance handle packed dirt roads, and if you need to hike through the jungle, sling on the padded shoulder straps. To keep the bag light and airline-compatible, Ortlieb chose an adjustable grip instead of a telescopic handle. It's easy to tow through airports, can be stuffed into a small space and stays within most airline's maximum weight limits.
- Durable fabric and Tizip zipper are completely waterproof.
- Large wheels keep you rolling when the road gets rough.
- Rigid aluminum floor plate helps increase clearance and durability.
- Adjustable grip handle is a simple and effective.
- Rigid foam padding provides structure and protects contents.
- Waterproof zipper features a wire to allow locking.
- Padded, removable shoulder straps turn the duffle into a backpack.
- Compression strap keeps the load tight.
- Zippered internal pocket and a mesh outside pocket.
- 2 daisy chains for attaching more gear.
Fair: made of lightweight materials and designed to be carried inside another bag. Good: strikes a balance between light weight and durability. Excellent: made of heavy duty materials and designed to be carried alone. Exceptional: made of ultra-tough materials and designed to withstand abuse.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Additional feature(s)||Compression straps|