Keep your fingers warm and dry during your rainy commute. The waterproof-breathable membrane ensures your hands won't get soaked, and the merino-blend inner liner keeps you warm and sweat-free.
- Outer fabric is wear-resistant nylon knit with a bonded Artex waterproof-breathable membrane.
- Moisture-wicking merino blend liner keeps hands warm and dry.
- Silicone print on palm keeps grip even in wet conditions.
- Low-profile fit and an ergonomic fit for finger dexterity.
- As of 2020 Showers Pass is Climate Neutral certified, meaning they fully offset their carbon emissions. Climate Neutral certified is a consumer label that's carried by brands who take responsibility for greenhouse gas emissions generated in production, operation and shipping of their goods and services.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.