Waterproof gloves that offer comfort and performance in winter riding conditions. Grippy pads provide control, and carefully placed padding reduces fatigue on bumpy rides. Large reflective logos add a margin of safety in low-light conditions.
- Waterproof-breathable construction with fully sealed seams.
- Grippy silicone pads on fingers.
- Strategically placed thumb padding.
- Microfibre patch on back of thumb for wiping glasses.
- Reflective logos on cuff and back of hand.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|